Living Life To The Fullest
At Roseglen Village, we have a very simple and successful mission: to provide quality accommodations, care, and services based on the needs and desires of our residents. Part of that quality service includes a full calendar of great activities with the chance for our residents to broaden their interests, exercise both their minds and their bodies, and socialize with friends. We go the extra mile to cultivate an environment full of healthy, vibrant living with lots of opportunity laughter and joy. Come experience for yourself the rewards of living in a social, secure, caring and dignified environment.
To get a better idea of Roseglen Village, take a look at our photo gallery.
- 24-hour onsite nursing support and monitoring by Personal Support Workers supervised by Director of Care and Assistant Director of Care
- Personal Care Consultation with Director of Care
- In-house Doctor consultation
- In-suite meal service if ill
- Medication Management includes assistance with administration, storage and processing of prescribed medications by physician
- Emergency Care Attendant Call System with Wearable Technology
- Weekly change and laundry of linens and towels
- Weekly personal laundry done on an individual basis
- Weekly housekeeping - vacuuming, dusting, floors washed, bathroom sanitized
- Daily garbage pickup.
“ Best decision! So glad I came here to live. ”
- Phyllis Simmons, resident
Learn more about Roseglen Village
Wondering what level of care will work for you? Learn how Roseglen Village can best meet your needs.
With several living arrangements, our bedroom suites at Roseglen Village will make you feel right at home.
Get to know more about the community at Roseglen Village by reading what our residents and staff say about us.
Learn more about the recreational, wellness, outings, & creative activities offered at Roseglen Village.